2/04/2010

FALLEN FROM HEAVEN

I’m fed up. Everyday I have to pick up dead people falling from heaven. It’s shit. Everybody has chosen this place, I guess it’s because it lost its prior purpose, and it’s easy for them to come here and kill themselves. I have already complained, but in every city office in which I have been, they laugh and change the subject. It’s laughable for them that my house lies under a bridge and they spend all the while making stupid jokes about it, and my complaint is always set aside. In the mean time they keep falling in the backyard of my house. Sometimes I have seen them before they jump and I have yelled, “Go somewhere else to kill yourselves!” But they don’t listen to me and still fall right in my backyard. I’m fed up. I think I’m going to open a hole so they just fall inside.

2006

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Escribe tu comentario